- All staff serving alcohol at an off-premises catering event.
- All cashiers selling wine at an establishment with a wine expanded permit.
- All new alcohol service personnel hired on or after 8-8-16 who are not RAMP-trained must be so within six months of being hired and be re-trained before their current training expires.
- All new alcohol service personnel hired on or after 8-8-16 who are already RAMP-trained must be re-trained before their current training expires.
- All employees hired before 8-8-16 who are not RAMP-trained, but transfer into an alcohol service position on or after 8-8-16 and need to obtain RAMP training within six months of assuming their new duties.
This online Server / Seller Training is also one of five components that must be completed in order for an establishment to become RAMP certified. If you'd like to be a bartender, alcohol server, waiter or waitress in Pennsylvania, you've come to the right place!
For a limited time you can get your RAMP Seller / Server training online for only $8.99!
- Easy. Sign up for the training online and you will be emailed a username / password to login and begin!
- Convenient. Take your RAMP training when it works best for your schedule! You do not have to complete the training all at once. You can log in and log out as many times as you need to complete the training.
- Affordable. Only $8.99!
When you complete the online training, you will receive your official RAMP server / seller wallet card in the mail for NO EXTRA CHARGE!